Discover the beauty of Villa del Balbianello from a unique perspective. Villa Balbianello is not far from Isola Comacina and is famous for its elaborate terraced gardens. Since it was converted from a monastery to the summer residence of Cardinal Angelo Maria Durini at the end of the 18th century, the villa has hosted and inspired numerous writers, poets, and artists. It was recently featured in big Hollywood productions such as Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clone and James Bond Casino Royale.
The full beauty of Balbianello can only be admired from the water.
- Every day except Monday and Wednesday
- 3 hours tour
- 360 € (includes skipper, insurance, and fuel and aperitivo)
- Ticket to visit the villa can be purchased on site
- 11 € each to visit the gardens,
- 22 € each for a guided tour of the villa and the gardens (might require an extra hour at 120 €/h)
- Private tours for individuals or group visits require a private tour guide and must be booked in advance: the cost is €60 per booking (every 15 people) + ticket entrance. Languages available: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish. Please let us know in advance so that we can organize it for you.
- Italian aperitivo with prosecco and local products.